Sea Paradise - Mixed Media Canvas

8/14/2023


Hello creative souls! 

Have you ever explored the inspiring world of mood boards? I absolutely adore them because, for me, visual perception plays a vital role in sparking creativity. A mood board combines images, motifs, and color palettes that ignite our minds and imaginations. Thoughts and ideas swirl together in a dance and merge into a unified project. It's fascinating and fun to witness the final result that emerges from this process! 


This wonderful mood board captures the essence of summer, filled with azure seas, exotic flowers, and a breath of fresh air among our everyday lives. All these visuals interweave to create a composition on my mixed media canvas. 
I incorporated sea glass that I found on the beach – a simple yet unique decor element for my canvas. I also added some molded figures, flowers, and transparent beads, resembling the salty droplets of ocean spray.

               


Transparent Crackle Paste helped me create an intriguing background. I played around with paints to achieve the shades of sea waves, using a combination of Sparks and Metallique acrylic paints. The decor is glued on the Heavy Body Gel. You can also find a list of other used products below.

               



Here you will find links to products that I have used in my work. 

                     

                     

               

               

     

May the gentle summer bring more warmth to you!
Until next time, happy creating!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe