Forest Muse mixed media canvas - Free video tutorial

8/01/2023


Hello, my creative friends. 
Today I want to share my inspiration with you and Finnabair blog

Inspiration for an artist is a source of creative energy. However, it often doesn't arrive on-demand, so we must search for it. There are countless sources of inspiration, but for me, the simplest and most accessible is nature. It constantly infuses me with creative energy and a positive mood. The forest muse brought inspiration for this canvas alongside the fresh greenery, flowers, and birdsong. 


For the background, I used tissue paper. This is an excellent product for creating an interesting backdrop even if you're a beginner. Want more uniqueness? Let's play with color! Strips of acrylic paint set the mood. Add some golden metallic flakes, and suddenly, the sun's rays dance across the lush green foliage. 

               



Flowers, larch cones, and lace make excellent decor to give the composition more depth and airiness. 

               



I invite you to watch my free video tutorial on creating this beautiful canvas. And below you'll find links to all the art supplies that I used here. Happy creating!


Here you will find links to products that I have used in my work.

               

               

               

               

               

               

Let the sun's rays fill you with creative energy!
See you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe