Lovely Little Things - Mixed Media Canvas

7/15/2022


Hello creative souls! 
Today I want to share my canvas with you and Mixed Media Place blog

Often, creative people desire their artistic pieces to be unique and distinct from the works of other artists. But how can one create a one-of-a-kind mixed media project when using beautiful and easily recognizable decorative elements from Prima Finnabair? My secret is simple! 


I'm not afraid to incorporate bits of junk into my artistic creations. This adds a touch of uniqueness to the project, and thanks to the charming flowers, mould figurines, and high-quality paints, it prevents the piece from becoming a pile of garbage. I've employed this technique here as well. 

               




Shimmering accents were achieved with one of my favorite paints, Sparks Unicorn's Hair, which resembles sparkling stardust! The primary tone is set by the Red Wine paint. Wax perfectly colors the metallic decor, and White Crackle Paste helped me create an interesting background texture.

               


Here you will find links to products that I have used in my work.

               

                      

               

                  

               

I wish you a wonderful creative mood!
See you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe