Dive Deep mixed media panel - Free video tutorial

7/28/2022


Hello, my creative friends. 
Today I want to share my inspiration with you and Mixed Media Place blog

The sea is an endless source of inspiration! It amazes the imagination with its color combinations. It provides decoration for creative projects, such as shells, sticks, stones, coral pieces, and other interesting trinkets. You don't need much to start creating! 


 For the base of this project, I used a piece of wooden board that I found on the beach. A few shells, sticks, and sisal. All of this perfectly combines with gears from moulds and paper flowers. 

          




 I made an interesting background using tissue paper. It's an amazing product that will easily help you create an incredibly beautiful background, even if you're a beginner and don't have special techniques for applying paints. Do you want to make the background more unique? Then stencils and pastes are your best friends! Add a little bit of metallic flakes and the sea already sparkles with bright flashes! 

               



 I invite you to watch my free video tutorial on creating this wonderful panel. And below you will find links to all the art supplies that I used here. Happy creating! 


Here you will find links to products that I have used in my work. 

               

               

               

               

Have a wonderful summer and sea inspiration to all of you!
See you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe