Vintage Mood wooden panel - Free video tutorial

1/02/2022

Hello creative souls!
I have inspiration for you on a piece of wood. I really like the look of wood-based projects. The wooden backing gives a special feeling. I took the color palette and mood from the Finnabair Art Recipe moodboard.


Craft O'Clock rice paper helped me to make a beautiful background. Motivating quotes wonderfully complemented the composition. And a vintage photo of the girl I used as the center of the composition. I got a soft blue shade by mixing white and blue Impasto. The waxes added a vintage touch.





I have a video of creating this project for you.


May this year be filled with wonderful moments!
Until next time!


P.S. I take part in the challenge


Delightful moodboard as always! From the must-have list, I used Impasto, Matte Wax and Stamps.


And of course I have used many other great Finnabair products that you can see in the video.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe