Grunge Christmas - Mixed media canvas

12/15/2021

Hello creative souls!
A few years ago I had the idea of a New Year project in the sitmpunk-grunge style. Then I was still thinking about such a scrap paper. But time flew by, the idea was lost and forgotten.
But this year I remembered it and decided to realize it on the Mixed Media Place blog. Because Mixed Media Place is the perfect place for creative ideas!


The paints from Finnabair and the trash from the garage helped me.
I used Rust Effect Pastes to make the background more embossed. And also in the spaces between the sticks. I mixed the red, yellow and green Impasto to get a brown rusty metal colour for the background behind the tree. The mix of Metallique and Sparks paints added beautiful sparkle and shine to the project. You can find a full list of the products I have used below.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe