Spread Your Wings

1/28/2022

Hello creative souls!
I have prepared for you and Mixed Media Craft O'Clock a canvas full of contrast and various elements.
 I've taken inspiration from Finnabair's January Art Recipe moodboard.


The basis for the background was beautiful Craft O'Clock paper from two sets: "Time of Reflection" and "A Twinkle of Sunrise". The main character is a girl from a Vintage Photos Set #2 who is just starting to spread her wings to fly through life. I wanted to add some interesting element and it became a stylized dream catcher. Feathers for it I took from a sheet for cutting "Flowers 4".






I've made a video tutorial for you.


Spread your wings, no matter what happens!
See you! Bye Bye!


P.S. I am participating in the challenge.


I absolutely love Art Recipe moodboards! And of course I try to take part in each if I have time)) And this Art Recipe is no exception.

I have used in the project Mica Powder - Frozen Lake and Liquid Acrylic - Prussian Blue from the required list of products. And of course I have used many other wonderful Finnabair's products you can see in the video)


Just a magical combination of colors. Great mood and inspiration!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe