Owl Sister

1/13/2022

Hello my creative friends!
Today I have prepared a layout for your inspiration and Mixed Media Place blog. A wonderful combination of blue and brown shades. A bit of mystery and magic.


I used Finnabair stencils to complicate the background. I mixed White Sand Paste with Liquid Acrylic and Mika Powder. In some places I used the Golden Nugget Effect Paste. I glued heavy elements like branches and molds onto the Heavy Body Gel. I also added toppings on the Soft Gloss Gel. White highlights here and there completed the look.






I have a video of creating the layout for you.


The forest and magic mood is so close to me. And let it fill you with creative energy!
See you!


Использованные продукты из Mixed Media Place:
Finnabair Stencil - Dandelions
Finnabair Stencil - Gothic

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Какая работа крутая! Я в восторге!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое! Мне очень приятно! :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe