Feel the Time Magic

9/22/2021

Eng/Рус

Hello creative souls! 
Today I want to share a layout with you. This unusual but very interesting color combination from Finnabair Art Recipe filled me with inspiration. I reflected my reasoning about the passage of time and the return to origins, to nature in this project. Multi-layered decor, many different elements, wonderful paper, meaning and mood - everything in this project is just the way I like it))

Привет, друзья!
Хочу педелиться с вами моей новой страничкой!
Это необычное, но очень интересное сочетание цветов от Финнабарь Арт Рецепт наполнило меня вдохновением. В проекте я отразила свои рассуждения о течении времени и возвращении к истокам, к природе. Пышный декор, много разных элементов, чудесная бумага, смысл и настроение - в этом проекте всё как я люблю))


Для создания странички я использовала бумагу и вырезалки от Craft O'Clock. Краски, воск и трафарет от Finnabair. Шебби-ленты от Страны Лент.

I used Craft O'Clock paper and cut-outs to create the LO. Finnabair paints, wax and stencil. Shabby tapes from the Land of Tapes.






Let inspiration never leave you!
Until next time!

Пусть вдохновение не покидает вас!
До новых встреч!


P.S. I participate in the challenge


This unusual but very interesting color combination filled me with inspiration! 




And other wonderful products from Finnabair: Opal Magic - Coral-TealSparks - Green GoblinFinnabair Stencil - Gothic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe